Testimonial: Bethany’s gentle nature quickly put me at ease. She has an attentiveness to the needs of my body which allowed it to relax and heal. Cranial sacral with Bethany really supported my healing after the birth of my child. I highly recommend her and her work.
– Emily Newcomer, MEd, LPC
Sessions & Fees:
CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY SESSIONS:
60 minutes: $80
90 minutes: $110
120 minutes: $140
Gift Certificates available upon request.
Special Note: At the present moment, in-person sessions are for vaccinated clients only. Online CST sessions are available.
What to Expect Before, During & After a Session:
Before your session:
- Please wear or bring comfortable, warm clothing.
- All sessions are approximately 45-60 minutes (Depending on what your body is needing, it may be more beneficial for your system to have a shorter amount of time and other times a longer amount of time.)
- Initial visit will be about 15-30 minutes longer so we can take the time to go over your health history form and what you are wanting from your session.
During your session:
- Client stays fully clothed on a massage table in a quiet relaxing atmosphere.
- The practitioner uses very gentle touch to “listen” to your body, usually starting at your feet. I may “listen” in one place for most of the session or move my hands several times. I may work anywhere on your body except genitals and anywhere you don’t feel comfortable being touched.
- The practitioner will check in to see how you are doing during the session. Please let the practitioner know if you are uncomfortable at any time.
- During the session we slow down so we can become or stay mindful to what your body is expressing.
After your session:
- Pay attention to the changes in your body, notice how these changes enhance your life.
- Stay warm.
- Breathe deeply to sustain the benefits of your treatment.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Take a few minutes to relax before you refocus on the rest of your day.
- Integration of a session can last up to 48 hours. Give yourself time to rest, breathe, and drink water.
- Mild detoxification may happen as things shift.
BETHANY’S INTENTION IS TO:
- Work together so you leave feeling better than before you came in for a session.
- Build a deeper relationship with your body through gentle guidance, careful “listening,” and awareness with validation, affirmation, and support to what your body is expressing and sensing.
- Assist your body in finding relief from tension, pain, and stress for the long-term.
- Provide a safe healing space for integration and acceptance of your whole experience to unfold.
Contact Bethany for an appointment @ 970-946-9573 or firstname.lastname@example.org